Types of Data We Collect
Personal information, which means data that allows Convenience Designs to identify or contact you such as your name, business name, website, telephone number, and e-mail address all which are intended to enhance our services towards you. We collect Personal Information, only as described below.
To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you automatically and store it in log files. The information may include your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, clickstream data and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. We may link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information for the purposes of security and to detect fraudulent activity.
We currently use Google Analytics as well as Facebook Pixels for Display Advertising. Google Analytics collects information and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Google Analytics uses its own cookie to track visitor interactions. Website owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve their website and how people find it.
Use of Your Personal Information
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
– to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account with us;
– identify you as a user in our system;
– improve our Site and Services;
– for our internal research and development;
– customize content to match your preferences;
– prevent suspended users from re-registering;
– provide the Services you request;
– send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
– send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
– respond to your inquiries and requests;
– to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and
– to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for our other marketing purposes.
Third Party Service Providers.
We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested Convenience Designs.
Third Party Websites.